Barbara's Beat: We miss you and love you, Kenny
Sam's Club

Sunday, March 13, 2011

We miss you and love you, Kenny

Today was a difficult day for my family. A year ago today, my brother-in-law was killed.

We pray every day that someone who knows the truth about what happened will come forward, and provide the information that will bring justice for Kenny. His mother needs to know the truth about her baby boy to find peace.

Kenny was a son, a father, a brother, and a friend. He didn't deserve this untimely death. 

Kenny left a mark on our lives, and we will forever hold him in our hearts. We miss you, Kenny, and we will always love you.


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Ms D said...

So sad :( I will pray that who ever did this will come forward. HUGS.

HilLesha O'Nan said...

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Rachel | Following In My Shoes said...

I am so sorry for your family's loss and the injustice of now knowing who is responsible.

{{hugs}}

Julia Gabriel said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. I hope they find who killed him so your family can get some peace.