Barbara's Beat: Happy 69th Birthday to my mom
Sam's Club

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy 69th Birthday to my mom

Today the woman who gave birth to me turns 69. I thank her every day for everything she has given me. She has made me who I am today.

My mom deserves more in life than she gets. I wish I could give her everything her heart desires. Although, she doesn't want much. She wants for her animals; her cats, and the birds and squirrels. She often says, as long as they have food, I don't care if I do or not.

She works at Walmart where she doesn't make much money, but she has the opportunity to be around people. She loves to talk to people who will cut up with her. She spends a chunk of her paycheck on stuff for her great-grandkids, mostly clothes, since that's the department she works in.

My mom is one of my best friends. I talk to her daily to make sure she is OK. I love her and never want to know what life would be without her.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: