ADVERTISE WITH US
Why Advertise with Barbara's Beat? We provide online brand awareness and top online visibility for businesses and mom and pop shops at an affordable price.
PRIME TOP Sidebar 150x150 ads: $50 per month or 3 months for $125.
We may negotiate other options.
Payment Options: We accept PayPal.
Atomrank of Barbara's Beat
Contact Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Barbara's Beat.
April 16, 2009, Barbara's Beat began blogging about family issues;
helping moms find deals, coupons and resources to save money, and make life easier; learn through reviews, and win giveaways; and keep updated about consumer issues.
We also promote MOMentrepreneurs and DADentrepreneurs.
With three grandchildren, a niece and nephew, we run the gamut from little girl parties, princesses, balls, cooking and Barbies; baby items; toddler items; to four-wheeling, sports, hunting and more.
Married 38 years, wife of a retired First Sgt. in the US Army. We served four tours in Germany.
I’m 55 and medically retired in 2004 due to chronic pain, and failed operations. I have more bad days than I care to discuss, and Barbara's Beat is the only thing that helps keep my mind active when I can do it.
Reviews/GiveawaysWe offer honest, valuable product reviews and giveaways on Barbara's Beat as a mutual benefit to your company, by bringing attention to your products or services, while providing a service to our readers as they learn the truth about products as well as winning them.
When we do a review, we use hi-res photos you provide, as well as take our own with the product in use if possible. We also use information about the product that you provide, as well as our own information about the product.
We do provide some media links such as Twitter, Etsy, Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin', and Facebook in a review. However, when another product is offered by your company for a giveaway, those media are on the Rafflecopter as well.
On the Rafflecopter, we select things for the readers to do, like join or follow different media of yours for entries. They also do and follow Barbara's Beat for entries. They may choose which things they wish to do depending on how bad they want to win the item. The more they do, the more chances they have to win. We don't like to make any entries mandatory.
When the end date arrives, Rafflecopter draws a winner, and we send it to you with the winner's information and you send their prize ASAP.
We must advise you we do all of our posts no-follow. That is to keep Google happy with us and with you. If this is something that doesn't make you happy, then I'm sorry, but we will not change our policy for any reason.
- At this time, we always use Rafflecopter.
- We always use pics - yours and ours.
- We always link the products to the sponsor’s site.
- We always send a link to the sponsor when we post the review/giveaway.
- We always use all the sponsor’s media – Twitter, YouTube, Etsy, Pinterest, etc.
- We always have our posts – all posts - sent out two ways - by RSS and email subscribers.
- We always have our posts automatically sent to Twitter, G+ and FB.
- We also post the giveaway links on our Pinterest boards such as Giveaways Galore.
- We always try to post the links on our sponsor’s FB page, too, but it helps if you also promote it on your media.
JOIN BARBARA'S BEAT BLOGGERS Group on FB
Statistics Summary for barbarasbeat.blogspot.comThere are 340,908 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Barbara. Visitors to this site spend approximately 66 seconds per day on the site and 33 seconds per pageview. The site is located in the US ranked at 96,212 where approximately
Based on internet averages, barbarasbeat.blogspot.com is visited more frequently by females who are in the age range 25-34, have children, have no college education and browse this site from home.Get complete site demographics.
EducationTeen mother; Army wife of 23 years; reporter; self taught in everything I've done 1974 – present
The school of life
3 Google PageRank
377 members BARBARA'S BEAT BLOGGERS
24,439 Facebook Fans on Barbara's Beat
19492 on @blp3
4330 Facebook friends on Barbara Platt
1105 Networked Blogs
707 Linky Followers
540 followers on Reclip.It
298 followers / 73 Influence SVERVE
77 friends on Clipix
43,974 Nov. 2012
36,369 Dec. 2012 was hacked
27,287 Jan. 2013
27,187 Feb. 2013
30793 March 2013
29,890 April 2013
39,392 May 2013
36,400 June 2013
45,126 July 2013
55,377 Aug. 2013
49,001 Sept. 2013
51,229 Oct. 2013
45,879 NOV 2013
37,339 Dec 2013 extended hospital stay
21,686 Jan 2014 hospital stay continued into the New Year
27,891 Feb. 2014
31,298 March 2014
29,241 April 2014
39,436 May 2014
28,005 June 2014
31,647 July 2014
30,665 Aug. 2014
24,268 Sept 2014
25,229 Oct 2014
30,719 Nov 2014
9,590 Dec 2014
12,874 Nov. 2012
11,513 Dec. 2012 was hacked
8,373 Jan. 2013
7,493 Feb. 2013
8256 March, 2013
7,741 April 2013
11,535 May 2013
9,611 June 2013
9,862 July 2013
9,074 Aug. 2013
8,964 Sept. 2013
9,074 Oct. 2013
9,994 NOV 2013
8,862 Dec 2013 extended hospital stay
6,681 Jan 2014 hospital stay continued into the New Year
6,920 Feb 2014
7,711 March 2014
7,429 April 2014
8,569 May 2014
5,880 June 2014
6,584 July 2014
6,174 Aug 2014
5,617 Sept 2014
5,742 Oct 2014 sick most of month
7,449 Nov 2014 sick most of month
2,208 Dec 2014
8,093 in Dec. 2011
6386 in Jan 2012
7370 in Feb 2012
6408 in March 2012
6375 in April 2012
7,363 in May 2012
7050 in June 2012
9,391 in July 2012
9,487 August 2012
7429 Sept. 2012
11,920 Oct. 2012
18,196 Nov. 2012
15,207 Dec. 2012 was hacked
9,797 Jan. 2013
9,121 Feb. 2013
10,135 March 2013
9,379 April 2013
15038 May 2013
12404 June 2013
13406 July 2013
15041 Aug. 2013
14832 Sept. 2013
14315 Oct. 2013
14078 NOV 2013
12265 Dec 2013 extended hospital stay
8801 Jan 2014 hospital stay continued into the New Year
9834 Feb 2014
10427 March 2014
11129 April 2014
14384 May 2014
9218 June 2014
9,856 July 2014
10,304 Aug 2014
8059 Sept. 2014
5369 Oct 2014 sick most of month and code got erased from blog
4951 Nov 2014 sick most of month and code got erased from blog
4459 Dec 2014
Pageviews13,729 in Dec. 2011
9939 in Jan 2012
6386 in Feb 2012
10,211 in March 2012
11,031 in April 2012
12,721 in May 2012
11,858 in June 2012
15,541 in July 2012
16,061 August 2012
12001 Sept. 2012
18,168 Oct. 2012
25,076 Nov. 2012
20,537 Dec. 2012 was hacked
14,370 Jan. 2013
14,112 Feb 2013
15,681 March 2013
15,577 April 2013
21284 May 2013
18904 June 2013
22718 July 2013
28320 Aug, 2013
25033 Sept. 2013
25833 Oct. 2013
22810 Nov 2013
18966 Dec 2013 extended hospital stay
11404 Jan 2014 hospital stay continued into the New Year
14292 Feb 2014
15271 March 2014
15585 April 2014
21082 May 2014
14438 June 2014
15140 July 2014
11947 Sept. 2014
7260 Oct 2014 sick most of month and code got erased from blog
6164 Nov 2014 sick most of month and code got erased from blog
5886 Dec 2014
mozRank for Barbara's Beat is 4.67
What is mozRank ?
mozRank is provided by seomoz and meaning value of page for search engines. This measure from 0.00 (no value) for 9.99 (high value) depending from backlinks to page and linking websites quality. Good websites with many backlinks which linking your page give highly value of mozRank.
At f8 2014, we announced a new version of the Graph API v2.0. We also announced that moving forward, the primary way we'd release changes to our Platform would be through new API versions. Versioning provides a 2-year stability guarantee for Core APIs and gives you control over when you upgrade different instances of your app to use the latest platform features.
Today, we're pleased to announce the release of Graph API v2.1 as well as updated iOS and Android SDKs designed to work with this new version.
Version 2.1 incorporates several commonly requested features that build on the changes in v2.0 with the goal of increasing consistency and simplicity for developers. It's available today to all apps — and is now the default version for all new apps.
For a full list of features, please refer to the changelog and the v2.0 to v2.1 upgrade guide.
v2.1 Feature Highlights
- Pages are able to mention other Pages in posts published via the API. If you want to publish mentions of pages other than those managed by your app's developers, you'll need to submit for review by Facebook.
- /friends edge on the User object now provides access to total friend count. This is retroactively supported in v2.0 as well.
- The root node of v2.1 Graph API responses will always be a JSON object - rather than raw booleans, integers or strings.
- API v2.1 provides access to the data displayed in the new App Insights through a new 'app_insights' edge on the Application object.
- Field expansion syntax is now more concise.
- A new URL node makes it easier to access Open Graph and Share metadata for that URL.
Breaking Changes and Deprecations
- FQL and the REST API are not available in v2.1. They remain available in v1.0 until April 30, 2015 and v2.0 until August 7, 2016.
- The syntax for field expansion has become more concise in v2.1 — but the previous syntax will still be accepted. v1.0 and v2.0 have also been updated to now accept both the previous syntax and the new syntax.
- The Login Dialog no longer accepts the legacy
- The /insights edge will be removed from the Application object in v1.0 and v2.0 on November 5, 2014 (90 days from today). You should update your apps to call
likedfield will no longer be returned in the
pageproperty of the
signed_requestobject for Page Tab apps created from today onwards. For apps created before today, from November 5, 2014 (90 days from today), the
likedproperty will always return
trueregardless of whether or not the person has liked the page.
- The Recommendations Bar social plugin has been deprecated. After Wednesday November 5, 2014 (90 days from today), the Recommendations Bar will no longer render on any website.
Changes to FB Platform PolicyIn addition to the launch of API v2.1, today, we are announcing two changes to our Platform Policies. Developers should update their apps to comply with these policy changes by November 5, 2014 (90 days from today).
- Games which include mandatory or optional in-app charges must now disclose this in their app's description, either on Facebook or other platforms it supports. This is to give people a clear indication that your game may charge people during gameplay.
- You must not incentivize people to use social plugins or to like a Page. This includes offering rewards, or gating apps or app content based on whether or not a person has liked a Page. It remains acceptable to incentivize people to login to your app, checkin at a place or enter a promotion on your app's Page. To ensure quality connections and help businesses reach the people who matter to them, we want people to like Pages because they want to connect and hear from the business, not because of artificial incentives. We believe this update will benefit people and advertisers alike.
How to Upgrade to v2.1To upgrade to v2.1, mobile developers should download our latest iOS and Android SDKs. Web developers should declare
versionproperty when calling the
v2.1in your URLs when calling the Graph API.
In line with our 2-year stability guarantee, v2.0 will be deprecated on August 7, 2016. After that date, all apps will automatically be upgraded to v2.1. As announced at f8 2014, v1.0 will be deprecated on April 30, 2015.
With each API version living for at least two years, we're excited to enhance stability, simplicity and consistency across the Graph API. We'll continue to focus on this in future versions. --------
Material Connection DisclosureUnless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that Barbara's Beat has an affiliate relationship or other material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned by, recommended, hyperlinked to, or otherwise referenced on Barbara's Beat.
In addition, you should assume that Barbara's Beat may be compensated monetarily or non-monetarily when you visit, purchase goods or services from, or take any other action on a third-party website mentioned by, recommended, hyperlinked to, or otherwise referenced on Barbara's Beat. You should always perform due diligence before buying any goods or services online or offline.