Barbara's Beat: I hate being sick, especially for the holidays: Top 6 things left to do
Sam's Club

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I hate being sick, especially for the holidays: Top 6 things left to do

I hope someone missed me. Since Friday, I have been too sick to get on my computer. And it's next to my bed! I even missed hubby's birthday Sunday, because I couldn't get out of bed.

I'm not back on my feet yet, but I miss you.

It never fails. I seem to spend part of December every year down and out. The time when there's so much to do, and not enough time to do it.

I always try to start earlier every year buying presents thinking, this year I will be ready. Not!

Top 6 things left to do
1. Our house is the only dark one on the block
2. There's no smell of gingerbread for Santa baking
3. The nice list shopping hasn't been completed
4. No gifts have been wrapped with care 
5. The tree remains naked in the attic 
6. Mr. Postman is awaiting my cards, which are still in the box

I don't know how I will ever catch up.

How are you doing with so little time left on the calendar?
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Canadian Coupon Mom said...

Hi I'm a new follower from souper saturday blog hop. Hope you are feeling better. I am in the same boat with all the holiday stuff but my problem is I work too much!
Would love you to visit me at
www.canadiancouponmom.blogspot.com