Barbara's Beat: Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family; don't forget our troops today
Sam's Club

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family; don't forget our troops today

Happy Thanksgiving
Today, I give thanks for my family. I love them each so much, and with each passing day that love grows stronger. I thank God for each of them every day.

Lord, please keep those who are traveling this holiday season safe. Hold them in the palm of your hand and guide them and protect them from harm.

I am also thankful for my friends and readers. You are a blessing in more ways than you know.

I pray for our troops and their families. God be with them and protect them so they return home safe.

What are you thankful for?
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving, Barbara!