Barbara's Beat: Get a free 12-pack Dasani Sparkling coupon
Sam's Club

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Get a free 12-pack Dasani Sparkling coupon

If you don't have a My Coke Rewards account - why? You put in points from the drinks you already buy and get free things.

Today I added some sparkle to my summer and redeemed 50 points for a DASANI® Sparkling Free 12-Pack Coupon. 

DASANI® Sparkling is unsweetened with no artificial flavors and zero calories. There's four flavors to choose from, so if you haven't tried it maybe your taste buds will like it.

Limit of one per member. 

Coupon expiration date is three months from date of redemption.
 
To join My Coke Rewards or get the DASANI offer - go here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used up all my points entering giveaways. I really need to learn to save them!