Barbara's Beat: Swagbucks, Be My ValentineSwag Code Extravaganza 2/14
Sam's Club

Friday, February 14, 2014

Swagbucks, Be My Valentine
Swag Code Extravaganza 2/14

 Be My Valentine Swag Code Extravaganza


Today is Valentine's Day, so Swagbucks is helping us celebrate by giving us more Swag Bucks. It's their, Be My Valentine Swag Code Extravaganza. 

It begins today at 9am Eastern time. The day will be filled with love quizzes, pet names, hearts galore ... and multiple Swag Codes. In fact, you can get up to 25 Swag Bucks in Swag Codes alone - that's a sweet Valentine's Day gift that will help you get your free gift cards even sooner.


If you haven't started with Swagbucks yet, it's easy. It's also a great way that I personally use to earn gift cards and holidays gifts. All you have to do is sign up here using my link, and start collecting Swag Bucks for the things you already do online, like searching, shopping, watching videos - and of course redeeming Swag Codes for bonus Swag Bucks.

During the, Be My Valentine Extravaganza, check Swagbucks.com, as well as their Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and blog to grab all the Swag Codes you can. 

Good luck and have a Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: