Barbara's Beat: Win a $75 Target Gift Card 8/31

Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Win a $75 Target Gift Card 8/31


I can't believe summer is almost over, and Back to School is around the corner. Wouldn't it be nice to win some money to help with all the Back-to-School costs?


Conservamom along with Barbara's Beat, Then I laughed , and a few great bloggers want to help send you some money your way with a $75 Target  Gift Card!


Enter to win a $75 Target Gift Card


 What would you get with the Money?

Enter today! Don't just think about what you'll do...be proactive and enter to win it! 

Giveaway is open to US and Canada!

Daily ways to enter to come back daily to up your chances!

*Disclosure: This blog did not receive compensation for this giveaway. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other Social Media outlet.


39 comments:

  1. I'd get some clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy some groceries as our Target has a new expanded grocery line. I also would stock up on cleaning supplies. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will buy snacks and other groceries if I win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my son needs some new jeans and a couple of shirts for school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. new furniture for my new place

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would buy mostly groceries and laundry soap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some clothes from the DSigned line for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would buy some food for my family and pets

    ReplyDelete
  9. Socks and boxers for my back to school boys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I win I'll purchase things like soap, conditioner, snacks...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll get school supplies.

    safety_chick@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would buy new workout clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd get stuff to use around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would get new clothes for my new career thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will get shoes for both my sons for winter
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a baby on the way! This gift card would buy baby supplies!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would look for clothes for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Clothes for my oldest daughter and I (shirts, skirts, jeans)!

    Graceful Homemaker
    momhighcallinghome(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd use it for BTS clothes for my three kids.

    ReplyDelete
  20. If I win I will buy my son some new clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd probably buy some more of those very cute farm animal boxes of tissues, as our house has been sick lately. Likely some groceries as well (which must include ice cream, I've been dying for some!).

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, I don't see my comment. Something must have gone wrong. At any rate, my top things will probably be those cute farm animal tissue boxes, as there's been a cold going through my house, and I'd also love love love some ice cream and other food items.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would get some hair acc and make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'd buy some organizing products for my home!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would buy some clothes for my grandsons

    ReplyDelete
  26. If I win I'll give it to my sister who lives on a small fixed income and lives near a Target.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the giveaway! I would use it to buy school clothes for my daughter. We still haven't managed to go shopping yet. Eek.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I will buy some fruit, and facial care products.

    ReplyDelete
  29. we will buy more school clothes

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to Barbaras Beat so you dont miss any good giveaways or blogger opps.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/dfOG