Barbara's Beat: Fruit20 has new flavors, new Dial It Back app
Sam's Club

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Fruit20 has new flavors, new Dial It Back app


Barbara's Beat was selected by MommyParties and Fruit2O to have a party and received a free product as well as samples to give to my guests.



Fruit2O® has introduced new flavors of water in time for summer. With zero sugar, calories, carbs and artificial flavors, Fruit20 provides water with just enough natural fruit flavor to satisfy your taste buds.

One new flavor is Natural Cucumber Lemon. The crisp cucumber is perfectly paired with just enough zesty lemon for a combination that is as delicious as it is refreshing. The second new flavor is Natural Watermelon.  It's just like biting into a cold slice of watermelon on a hot summer day. Fruit2O’s new watermelon flavor is delectable, invigorating and lightly sweet.

As part of Fruit20's appreciation for balance, it has launched a campaign encouraging us to Dial It Back on our social media. Some of us have been sharing a little too much.





Dial It Back can be found on the Fruit2O Facebook site. Try it for yourself and find out what you may need to Dial Back on Facebook.


When I used the Dial it Back app, I found out what I needed to do. Below are my results. It's all in fun.

My party guests loved the new flavors and had fun with the new app. They got free coupons to buy more Fruit20. I hope you do, too.


Barbara's Beat was selected by MommyParties and Fruit2O to have a party and received a free product as well as samples to give to my guests.

No comments: