Barbara's Beat: Happy 37th Anniversay, I love you
Sam's Club

Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy 37th Anniversay, I love you


We've been together longer, but today marks our official 37th anniversary. I am a very lucky woman.

We have survived so many tribulations together. There aren't many teenagers that grow up in a foreign country, with a baby and no family to rely on.

We've worked many jobs, lived in many places, and always come out on top. We have supported each other through the good and bad, and our love has grown stronger each day.

You have stood beside me through health, and now sickness. Not every man would be so loving, understanding, caring and helpful.

God gave me, you. I owe Him so much for such a great gift.

I will love you forever. Happy Anniversary. I pray there are many more.

No comments: