Barbara's Beat: Earn money and bonus Box Tops 4 Education through the Jingit program #jingit4edu #CBIAS
Sam's Club

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Earn money and bonus Box Tops 4 Education through the Jingit program #jingit4edu #CBIAS


As a grandparent, it's important to me to help the school my grandchildren attend. By helping the school, I know I 'm helping my grandchildren and their education.


One easy way I help their school is by collecting Box Tops for Education. I've clipped them from packages for years. My grandkids usually wait until there's a contest at school, then they ask for the ones I've collected so they can win. For a limited time, there's another way to earn bonus points using an app on my iPhone, while making a few bucks at the same time.



General Mills and Box Tops for Education have partnered with Jingit to make a difference in our children's schools. Jingit is a tech start up company that allows brands we love, like General Mills, to pay us real, instant cash, for paying attention to them. I love brands that value my time, don't you? Your designated school will also receive Bonus Box Tops every time you brand schmooze.  After signing up for Jingit, I selected which school would reap the rewards.

 

After installing the app, I was ready to go to Walmart. The above screen on my phone is what I had to use upon arrival to 'check in'. Then I was provided a list of participating brands that I had to find so I could scan the UPC codes with my iPhone to start earning cash and Bonus Box Tops.



When you hold the phone up to the UPC code and get it focused, you don't have to do anything else. The app takes over and you will feel your phone vibrate. Then it will register and tell you what to do next. It may tell you where another product is located, have you scan another UPC code, or answer a survey question.



After you answer the question, it will go to the best part. Cha-Ching! You get to see how money you earned and how many Box Tops. Each brand earns a different amount.


I encountered a problem with my phone constantly asking about providers. I just clicked cancel. Another problem was when I went to scan an item I would find the app had timed out. But, I would just click on it and it would get back up without me having to log back in.



Since this is a limited time offer to help you earn by finding participating products in store and online, get started soon. Sign up for the free Jingit app and earn some money for yourself, and Bonus Box Tops 4 Education for the school of your choice. Then, you can download the Jingit app to your phone using this link.

Check out my Google + story to see the rest of my shop.

Don't forget you can check out Jingit on Twitter and Facebook.

Disclosure: “I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This content has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Jingit, #CBias #SocialFabric, all opinions are my own”

2 comments:

Someday I'll Learn said...

What an awesome thing to do for your grandkids! I bet the extra cash is nice, too.

Faith and Family Reviews said...

Wow! You collected such a great amount!