Barbara's Beat: #TysonBreakfast Bread Bowls are perfect for a quick fix dinner #CBIAS
Sam's Club

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

#TysonBreakfast Bread Bowls are perfect for a quick fix dinner #CBIAS


Sometimes we need a quick-fix meals for dinner. Other times, we like to eat breakfast for dinner. In both cases Tyson has it covered with it's new Breakfast Bread Bowls.


Last night I went to Sam's Club to shop for some breakfast food. We eat breakfast almost daily, but we like breakfast food for dinner, too, so I like to keep something on hand that's easy to fix.

When I arrived, I found out my card had expired, and needed to be updated on my husbands card. It took about 15 minutes, then I was able to begin shopping.

My daughter, granddaughter, and grandson, went with me on this trip. Kristen wanted a movie, so that was our first stop. There were Easter baskets and candy in the center aisle. But, I kept going.


We looked at other items for spring, like grills and swing sets. Then we got to the spices in the back and I remembered I needed a couple. I was glad they had my Paprika and Garlic and Herb because I use a lot of it.
Patricia got some juice for the kids and shorts for her husband. Then we headed to the frozen food section where we picked up corn on the cob. We also got French Toast Sticks, Pancakes, Corn Dogs, and we decided to try the Tyson Breakfast Bowls.

Of course we couldn't leave without stopping by the bakery section. It's my favorite department. It's a love hate relationship. I love the goodies and hate the calories.

Kristen helped me find a cake with pretty flowers and her favorite color - purple icing - for my mom's 70th birthday. We asked the lady to write on it for us.

As we were leaving the department a spring cookie was screaming for me to take it home. I couldn't resist. It's oh so good.

Check out the rest of our shopping visit here.

https://twitter.com/#!/TysonFoods

“This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias. All opinions are my own”   
      Pin It Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Jen @ BigBinder said...

I think Tyson should use your grandson in one of their commercials! That's a perfect shot :)