Barbara's Beat: My new fav hairspray is Freeze It
Sam's Club

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My new fav hairspray is Freeze It


After receiving a can of Freeze It hairspray, one spritz and I could tell right away it was not like any other spray I have ever used. I totally understand where they get the name.


Freeze It isn't sticky, but it holds what I spray it on. It's fast drying and humidity resistant.

I've seen it used on Toddlers and Tiaras and Dance Moms, too, so you know it has to hold well. I can't wait to curl my granddaughter's long hair and use Freeze It.

And, when companies support great causes, they get my attention. Freeze It recently teamed up with Susan G. Komen for the Cure, and proceeds from it's pink cans are being donated to fight breast cancer. They get my vote, and my money.

You can buy Freeze It at Rite Aid, CVS, Kmart, Kroger and Walmart. At Walmart a 2- pack of Freeze It is less than $8.

It Brands says, "Any Girl is an IT™ Girl - no matter what the occasion, the degree of style, or the demands of hold."

This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. I received a sample to do this review
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: