Barbara's Beat: Earn Tropicana® Trop50'® coupons; Enter $1,000 sweepstakes on FB
Sam's Club

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Earn Tropicana® Trop50'® coupons; Enter $1,000 sweepstakes on FB


I love watching Jane Krakowski in the Tropicana® commercial. She's so funny and I wouldn't mind looking like her either. She motivates me to lose weight.


Trop50® is a line of juice beverages, with the goodness of fruit juice that has 50 percent less sugar and calories, and no artificial sweeteners. That's just what I need for my New Year's Resolution to be healthier and lose weight this year.

Share your secret motivation and you’ll earn a coupon for $1 off Trop50 for yourself and 50¢ off coupons for up to 50 of your friends. Bonus: Whether you submit a resolution or not, you can also enter a sweepstakes to win a $1000 gift card.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: