Barbara's Beat: Congrats to winners of the Kmart GC, the Winnie the Pooh movie, Carmex package, and Cakedy
Sam's Club

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Congrats to winners of the Kmart GC, the Winnie the Pooh movie, Carmex package, and Cakedy

I try to give all my readers the benefit of the doubt and really give them a second chance if I draw their name and I have a problem finding them for whatever reason. Lately, it's happening a lot.

Some people aren't doing the mandatory entry, and I have to draw another name. I hate to do that. I really want you to get your prizes, so please be careful.

Congrats, Amy Orvin is the winner of the Winnie the Pooh movie.

Congrats, Janet Ho is the winner of the Kmart GC.

Congrats, Gianna is the winner of the Carmex package.

Congrats, Janet Ho is the winner of Cakedy.

Thanks to all of the people who entered.

A special thanks to the sponsors of the giveaways.

Share/Save/Bookmark