Barbara's Beat: MOMtrepreneur Tip of the Day: 10 great uses for shoe organizers
Sam's Club

Monday, November 7, 2011

MOMtrepreneur Tip of the Day: 10 great uses for shoe organizers

Penelope of Penelope's Oasis, has great organizing tips for your home. One of her recent ideas is to use shoe holders.
Penelope's list of 10 unique ideas include:
1. Small electronics
2. Craft supplies
3. Toiletries
4. Spice rack
5. Hat and mitten storage
6. Gift wrap
7. Cleaning supplies
8. Video components
9. Tool kit
10. Diaper changing supplies

To see the entire story, or to see her other amazing organizing tips, visit Penelope's Oasis.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Penelope said...

I'm glad you liked the ideas :) Thanks for featuring my post!

Donna said...

I love this idea! I've been using them in my son's room for awhile now.

Liz Mays said...

It could almost be like an organized junk drawer storage spot. Love it!