Barbara's Beat: My blog header is gone - again
Sam's Club

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My blog header is gone - again


I am so tired of this happening to me. It feels like a bad joke. My header or banner is gone - again.


At least I found out I am not alone. After checking online, I found others have experienced the same problem, and it happens on Wordpress as well as Blogger.

The problem is, no one has an answer that helps me fix it. When I looked at my blog with Firefox, my header is there.

The last time, it reappeared with a little time. I pray it will again - soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well jeez, hmm.. That is weird. Our you housing it at Imageshack? idk but you say you can see it in Firefox.. Hmm

Ms D said...

I can see it too. I always have too. weird!

HilLesha O'Nan said...

That sounds odd. Not saying it won't happen to any of my blogs, but I honestly never experienced that problem with Blogger. Been using their site since 2004. Hmmm......hope it's not a hacking issue. :(

Momstart said...

I'm glad you found it again. Mine has been goofing up lately too, not eactly sure why, but when I hit refresh it always comes back.