Barbara's Beat: MOMtrepreneur Crafter of the Day: Halloween mantle and porch
Sam's Club

Friday, October 7, 2011

MOMtrepreneur Crafter of the Day: Halloween mantle and porch


Missy of Lookie What I Did, put together a fantastic Halloween Mantle in her home. But, she also shows how to put together a great entrance on her porch.


If you want to learn how easy it is to make these wonderful treats, Missy shares tutorials with you on her site.

She explains how she sprays painted a wreath and garland. Then there's the details about how to make the candles, witches hat, and pillow. Her ideas are bewitching.

Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

HilLesha O'Nan said...

That's stunning!

Sheila Rae said...

I just love to see people decorate for Halloween. I don't have time, and nobody would see it where I live.. Oh Well.. I can just look at everyone elses :)

Unknown said...

WOW! That is gorgeous!

That Bald Chick said...

How cute. We don't "do" Halloween, but do decorate for fall, and I just love seeing examples of mantles, because I always have such a hard time deciding what to do with ours. LOL.