Barbara's Beat: Crystal Roll-on deodorant review; Win Walmart GC at the Twitter party
Sam's Club

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Crystal Roll-on deodorant review; Win Walmart GC at the Twitter party

Sometimes I can't stand the smell of myself, because I perspire so much. I have tried many different products to find one that would help, and I think I have a winner - Crystal Roll-on.

I haven't used a roll-on in years. My choice has been solids recently. Nothing works as well as the sweat I work up.

Since I am disabled, it takes me a lot to walk a sort distance. My heart rate goes up fast, I start losing my breath and I am in a lot of pain. When that happens - I sweat more.

So I bought Crystal Roll-on deodorant from Walmart. I was offered an opportunity to review it and thought it probably won't work, but I would try it. I spend a lot of time at home, but it was perfect timing since I had to go to the doctor and other appointments.

I was amazed. It was working better than any other product I've tried. There was no perspiration. There was no smell. After using it several days I was sold.

Its smooth rolling ball feels great going on, while the power of 100% natural mineral salts naturally eliminate odors all day long. Crystal® prevents odor before it starts by creating a layer of odor-killing barrier that lasts all day.


Not only does Crystal Roll-on deodorant work, but it had a $1 coupon on it's site for me to make the purchase.

It contains no harmful chemicals. No Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Aluminum Zirconium, Parabens, or Phthalates.

Please join us for the Crystal Body Deodorant® Roll-On Twitter Party at 9 p.m. ET, on Nov. 1 using hashtag #CrystalRollOn. RSVP for the party to win Walmart gift cards.

Full Disclosure: This review was done for Collective Bias/ Social Fabric Although I was provided the product, the views are my own.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

tricia nightowlmama said...

sounds great something I'd definitely try out especially for my daughter too

Deodorant Crystal said...

Its true that in summer one face a lot of problems specially for those who work whole day in hot weather. so its better to use some natural products and avoid chemicals included products for a temporary relief.