Barbara's Beat: Sonsi lets you create your outfit online to get your best fit and look with a new Fashion Genius tool
Sam's Club

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sonsi lets you create your outfit online to get your best fit and look with a new Fashion Genius tool


Fashion Genius is a new tool Lane Bryant and sister brands Catherines, Fashion Bug, and Sonsi offers on its websites to help plus-size women personalize their shopping.

It's hard for me to go into a store to shop for clothes without getting frustrated. Usually the larger sizes aren't very fashionable. If I do find what I like, I have to find it in my size, and it's not always available.

The Fashion Genius helps you find your fit in three minutes or less. It's the most intelligent fit and style expert for plus size women.


The first thing you do is take a survey about your preferences. You answer about tops, bottoms and bras. Then the Fashion Genius personalizes your picks into outfits. It takes the guesswork out of shopping online, enabling plus size women to turn personalized picks into fully styled, head-to-toe outfits.

I had a problem since I am so picky and confused about what I like, I had to retake the surveys. But, it's fun to retake and learn more about my style.

Go try the Fashion Genius for yourself, and see how easy and fun it is to use. I'm sure you will find a lot of great outfits, and learn so much about your style.

Disclosure: This post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. I was compensated for my time investment and work on this campaign.
 

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Memphis Tennessee storage units said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dallas Texas storage units said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.