Barbara's Beat: Has your fav show been cancelled?
Sam's Club

Monday, August 29, 2011

Has your fav show been cancelled?

FALL CANCELLATIONS
I sit on the edge of my seat each fall awaiting the hit list. Will my favorite shows get the ax? Did yours?


  • Medium - I watched this sometimes
  • CHAOS
  • $#*! My Dad Says
  • The Defenders
  • Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior
  • Mad Love
  • My Generation
  • The Whole Truth
  • Brothers & Sisters - I loved this show and will miss it
  • V
  • Mr Sunshine
  • Detroit 1-8-7
  • No Ordinary Family
  • Off the Map
  • Better With You
  • Undercovers
  • Outlaw
  • Chase
  • The Cape (Finale to air online)
  • Perfect Couples
  • The Event
  • Law & Order: LA
  • Outsourced
  • America’s Next Great Restaurant
  • The Good Guys
  • Lone Star
  • Running Wilde
  • Human Target
  • The Chicago Code
  • Traffic Lights
  • Lie To Me
  • Life Unexpected
  • Hellcats
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: