Barbara's Beat: Getting on the right track with 4X Probiotic Digestive Care Supplement
Sam's Club

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting on the right track with 4X Probiotic Digestive Care Supplement


As I get older, I am having more and more stomach problems. I know lifestyle factors, such as diet and stress have a lot to do with it.

Digestive health isn't something I enjoy discussing with anyone, not even my doctor. But, when I have to give her a list of meds, I do have to tell her if I had to take something for gastrointestinal problems.


Thanks to Member's Mark 4X Probiotics, sold at Sam's Club for $28.88, I may get some relief. Probiotics are bacteria that will help keep my body and digestive system running. When I take one caplet daily, I hope it will help support and maintain my digestive system so I can stop having the pain and discomfort.

Join us for a Twitter Party tonight at 9 pm EST to learn more and win some prizes.

Disclosure: This has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for CollectiveBias. I was provided a product to do this review.

Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

i think i love these supplements...see you at the twitter party!!!

Jen @ BigBinder said...

DEFINITELY not a super fun subject to talk about but good for you!! I can't wait to see how this turns out for you!

Turning the Clock Back said...

yep, not fun to discuss but even less fun to deal with!

Unknown said...

I'm loving these! can't wait to see how they work for you!