Barbara's Beat: Win four single-serving cups of Seneca Farms Oatmeal and Fruit 8/2
Sam's Club

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Win four single-serving cups of Seneca Farms Oatmeal and Fruit 8/2

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you don't feed your body, your mind doesn't function as well as it can. That goes for adults as well as children. I prepare breakfast five days a week at our home, but some days are more nutritious than others.



Seneca Farms Oatmeal and Fruit makes it easier for me to feed my family, and make a nutritious breakfast. It has no trans fats or cholesterol, and it's a great source of Vitamin C.

It's so easy to make the six-ounce microwaveable cup since no milk or water is added. Just microwave for 45 seconds, add a spoon and eat. Even a child can do it. I add toast, juice or milk, and my family is off to a good start to their day.

I love the Apple Cinnamon flavor, and my mom loves the Vanilla Peach Oatmeal. But, Seneca Farms Oatmeal and Fruit, which can be found nationally at Walmart and at a wide variety of retail grocery storesplans to expand its flavors later this year with Oatmeal and Fruit Cranberry Apple, and Oatmeal – Maple and Brown Sugar. In our house, the Oatmeal – Maple and Brown Sugar will be a hit.

I admit, the first time I tried Seneca Farms Oatmeal and Fruit wasn't for breakfast. I ate it for a mid-afternoon snack. As a person who wants to lose weight, small healthy meal choices are important. Seneca Farms Oatmeal and Fruit is a perfect fit.
Get a .55 coupon to save on your first Seneca Farms Oatmeal and Fruit purchase
Did you know ...
  • Nearly 60% of U.S. parents of children ages 3-17 admit that their child skips breakfast, with more than half of U.S. Moms wishing their child ate a more nutritious breakfast.
  • 58% of U.S. Moms say they skip breakfast regularly. 46% of Moms who skip breakfast say they do so because they do not have enough time to prepare or eat it.
  • 57% of single adults say the number one reason they skip breakfast is that they don’t have enough time to prepare it.
  • While 71% of U.S. adults agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, 67% of those admit to skipping breakfast.
*Results of 2011 Children's Nutrition Survey, conducted by Harris Interactive for Seneca Farms


Giveaway:
Win 4 single-serving cups of Oatmeal and Fruit
Win it:
Mandatory entry must be done prior to any other entry.
Subscribe to my blog by email. (3 entries)

You also must leave your email or have it available in your profile to be contacted, or you will be disqualified and another name will be drawn. I have to be able to reach you.
Additional Entries:
You will need to leave a separate comment for each additional entry.

1. Follow my blog on GFC - 2 entries

2. Subscribe to my blog RSS - 1 entry

3. Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/blp3 and leave your Twitter name - 1 entry

4. Follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/barbaralplatt and leave me your FB name (2 entries)

5. Follow me on Network Blog and leave your name - right sidebar (2 entries)

6. Enter any of my other giveaways and tell me which ones - 1 entry each

7. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link - right sidebar ( 3 entries)

8. Blog about this contest and leave me a link - 10 entries

9. Tweet about this contest, leaving a comment with the link - 1 entry each

10. Like Seneca Facebook page - 2 entries

11. Vote for my Beat and tell me which one – 1 entry each one daily

12. Follow Seneca on Twitter and leave your name - 1 entry
Eligibility:
Limited to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
Ends:
Aug 2 at 11:59 pm EST
Reply:
Winner has 48 hrs. to reply after the contest ends or forfeits the prize. Then I will draw another number.

Full Disclosure: This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. I was provided the product in exchange for the review.
Share/Save/Bookmark

35 comments:

Lexiquin said...

email subscriber
aleq13@gmail.com
Thanks for the giveaway.

Lexiquin said...

subscriber (2)

Lexiquin said...

Subscriber (3)

Lexiquin said...

Natalie V follows GFC

Lexiquin said...

Following GFC (2)

Lexiquin said...

Natalie Vandenberghe likes you on Facebook

Lexiquin said...

Facebook Like (2)

Lexiquin said...

Following Networked Blogs

Lexiquin said...

Following Networked Blogs (2)

Lexiquin said...

Natalie V likes Seneca Snacks on Facebook

Lexiquin said...

Seneca Snacks on FB "Like" (2)

Lexiquin said...

@Lexiquin follows @SenecaFarms on Twitter

Lexiquin said...

Voted for you - Great Sites Top 100

Lexiquin said...

Voted - Picket Fence

Lexiquin said...

Tweet! https://twitter.com/#!/lexiquin/status/96459009745358848

tarter95 said...

Email subscriber #1.
tarter95 at hotmail dot com

tarter95 said...

Email subscriber #2.
tarter95 at hotmail dot com

tarter95 said...

Email subscriber #3.
tarter95 at hotmail dot com

Gina said...

I subscribe via email #1

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I subscribe via email #2

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I subscribe via email #3

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I Follow your blog on GFC #1

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I Follow your blog on GFC #2

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I Subscribe to your blog RSS

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I Follow you on Twitter (gypsiesthread)

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I Follow you on Facebook #1

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I Follow you on Facebook #2

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I Follow you on Network Blog #1

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I Follow you on Network Blog #2

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I Like Seneca Facebook page #1

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I Like Seneca Facebook page #2

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Deb K said...

Email Subscriber!

deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

1

Deb K said...

Email Subscriber!

deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

2

Deb K said...

Email Subscriber!

deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

3

Deb K said...

Follow with GFC

deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

1