Barbara's Beat: In honor of Memorial Day, share the names and photos of those who have served - past and present
Sam's Club

Monday, May 30, 2011

In honor of Memorial Day, share the names and photos of those who have served - past and present

In honor of Memorial Day, please feel free to post the name (or names) of veterans you would like to be remembered on this special day.

If you have pictures, share them. If you have personal stories, we'd love to hear those too. You can even get the code and post this blog hop on your site, too.

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Barbara's Beat said...

First Sgt. Platt is not only a great soldier, who served his country 23 years, but he's a man I'm proud to call my husband.

Barbara's Beat said...

Corp. Platt Sr. served his country and was a POW, and I am so proud to call him my father-in-law.

Barbara's Beat said...

Sgt. Derrick White was a great soldier serving his country and I'm so proud to call him my son-in-law.