Barbara's Beat: America votes to keep Lauren and Scotty for the American Idol finale
Sam's Club

Thursday, May 19, 2011

America votes to keep Lauren and Scotty for the American Idol finale

I am elated. Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery are the final two. The two youngest in Idol history. Either of them will make a great American Idol. 

Scotty and Lauren both sing great. They are both sincere. I would attend their concert, and I would buy their music. That's how I made my decision about who to vote for.

I may be partial to their musical influences, too. Scotty is influenced by Elvis and I have loved him my whole life. Lauren is influenced by Carrie Underwood, and I have loved her since she hit the American Idol stage.

Thank God we will have an Idol to be proud of this year.

Now, I have to decide to to vote for next week. Who will you vote for?
Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

PJ said...

Hey Barabar! I was fixing to start my post when your "snippet" on my dashboard caught my eye. I have watched every season of AI except for season one. This is the first one that I have voted in. This season has been sensational, but I picked Lauren and Scotty for the Finale from the git-go. I have been vote for each of them evenly. NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! They both deserve to win! Too bad they couldn't win it as a duet! I don't know who I'm gonna vote for now!

God Bless,
PJ

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dean said...

Hello. I'm following you from a Follow and Ping Me Club. Please return the favor. Thank you!
Dean

Anonymous said...

I agree, it is wonderful to see these two gems!! American Idols in every way!

collyn23 said...

I loved both of them but I think they will both be great and will go on to be idols in every way but I would vote for scotty I loved him from the beginning