Barbara's Beat: Weekly Momtrepreneur Blog Hop: Promote your business, and use the code on your blog so others can join
Sam's Club

Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Momtrepreneur Blog Hop: Promote your business, and use the code on your blog so others can join

Thanks for linking up to share the love with some creative moms (and dads). Just follow the hostess by GFC, link up, then follow other talented people on the list.

You can leave us a comment if you like, too. Thanks, please return next week for the Momtrepreneur Blog Hop.



Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Tweeted! =)

Bocci said...

Thanks for doing this! Stop by Bocci' Beefs when you get a chance, and if you're not already a follower, we'd love to have ya! And in a few days, Bocci will have a new Facebook page-we'd love to have you "Like" it!

Digna said...

Thank you! Now following everyone here. Have a great day! Digna

Grand Shoppes said...

Hi Barbara,

Thank you so much for promoting Southern Belles Shoppes and this blog hop!

I have been out of pocket this last week with personal issues and I am getting ready for my ultrasound followup from my mammogram this week. Thanks for the prayers and all you do!

Jackie

Jackie Ladner said...

Hi Barbara,

Thank you so much for all you do in promoting Southern Belles Shoppes and hosting this event!

I appreciate you and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Jackie Ladner
Southern Belles Shoppes
http://www.SouthernBellesshoppes.com

The Gypsy Mom said...

Thank you for hosting the blog hop!! I just started blogging...last week!!! I just added the hop to my blog and hope you will all follow me. I'm off to follow each of you now....
Thanks!!
Penny

Unknown said...

I just linked up too :) Hugs!!

-Debbie