Barbara's Beat: Pray for my niece, Dana, who has been in a bad automobile accident
Sam's Club

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pray for my niece, Dana, who has been in a bad automobile accident

Dana, left, and her mom, Myra, right
Our family is having a rough time and needs your prayers. My niece, Dana, has been involved in a tragic auto accident.
Dana and daughters, Amber and Britteny; and her son, Cory
Dana is a daughter, mother, grandmother, sister, granddaughter, niece and a friend. She is in critical, but stable condition.

Dana with her brothers, John and Jerry
Please, continue praying. Our family needs her.

There are two other people who were in the accident, the driver and another passenger who are in serious condition, and they could use some prayers, too.

Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending her and the family my thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS))

Mimi N said...

So terribly sorry to hear about your neice. I'm praying God's will be done. May He be your comfort during this time.

~Mimi @bigguysmama

Ms D said...

Oh no! Praying for her!!!

susan said...

Sending healing thoughts and prayers for you, your niece and your family!

susan said...

Sending healing thoughts and prayers to you, your niece and your family...
Susan

Diane said...

Sending love, and warm thoughts your families way!

Tamara B. said...

I am so sorry t ohear about your neice! She and your family will be in my prayers and keep us posted {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

HilLesha O'Nan said...

I'll keep her in my prayers. ~hugs~