Barbara's Beat: Please, I need your votes to win a Purex Insider competition 3/13
Sam's Club

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Please, I need your votes to win a Purex Insider competition 3/13

This is my link to win. You have to click it my link to go to the Purex site as many times as possible in two weeks and I could be a winner.

By now you should know how wonderful the new Purex Complete Crystals Softner is. And how much better it is for your machines. But, if you haven't had the opportunity, please go get a coupon and try it. 

Thank you for your help.

Full disclosure if I am one of the top 100 participants I will win:

1st place: $500
2nd place: $250
3rd place: $100
4th place: $50
5th through 100th place: $25
Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

A.Marie said...

Hi there! I saw on Twitter where you needed votes, so I came over and clicked both of your links. Good Luck and I hope you win! :)

Anonymous said...

Voted!

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Voted! I hope you win. :)

Stephanie said...

Gave you a click:) Good luck!

Julia Gabriel said...

Clicked again! Good luck.

Janessa said...

Voted!