Barbara's Beat: Idol sends top "11" on tour; Two Idols will have to be cut next week
Sam's Club

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Idol sends top "11" on tour; Two Idols will have to be cut next week

I sure don't agree with all the choices of the top "11" on American Idol tonight, but at least most of them are correct. But, the show itself was entertaining.

After Naima’s "performance" last night, I was sure she was a goner. We are supposed to be watching a singing contest, are we not? I thought it was the worst. I couldn't believe it when she was safe.

When it came down to Casey Abrams and Stefano Langone, I figured it was Casey that was going. I use to like himbut, he should never have gone to the crazy side of things with “Smells Like Teen Spirit”. He should have stayed in the “Georgia On My Mind” zone.   

The judges wasted no time to save Casey and I so disagree! He was not worth their only save. He screwed up.

When he started singing to the judges tonight, I was glad he was going, then they interrupted him to save him. I was floored. That was their only save and they will live to regret it.

I hope Casey and Naima are the two to leave next week, so the weird will be gone.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: