Barbara's Beat: 'Grey's Anatomy' musical episode rocked the night, didn't disappoint
Sam's Club

Thursday, March 31, 2011

'Grey's Anatomy' musical episode rocked the night, didn't disappoint

Following in the footsteps of Glee success, 'Grey's Anatomy' musical episode rocked the night. I was definitely entertained.

Seattle Grace doctors have been through everything, and yet they always surprise us with more. And they keep me on the edge of my seat.

After Callie Torres portrayed by Sara Ramirez, is involved in an automobile accident with Dr. Arizona Robbins, played by Jessica Capshaw, she undergoes an operation by the staff of Seattle Grace. In a life and death event for and Callie and her premature baby, she and the doctors sing throughout the show. 

The baby is born premature. And as the show ends, Callie declares yes, to the proposal of marriage made by Arizona prior to the wreck.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Lisa Noel said...

I AM A HUGE Grays fan from day one but I was sooooo not feeling the musical last night. I liked the story but could have totally done with out the singing. I thought it was too cheesy and wasted time.

Maggie @ Snag A Bargain said...

Oh man...I missed that episode. Too bad, from the sound of it, I missed a good one. I will have to check it out online.