Barbara's Beat: Rachael Ray Show: Gift-wrap expert shows how you can wrap anything
Sam's Club

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rachael Ray Show: Gift-wrap expert shows how you can wrap anything


I hate when I buy the perfect gift, but I can't wrap it without ruining it because it's an odd shape. I never think about being clever.

Gift-wrap expert Alton DuLaney was recently on the Rachel Ray Show showing a couple of great ideas about wrapping gifts. He's a guru that knows how to wrap anything.

He turns a skillet into a cleverly wrapped gift by adding an "egg" on top.

The criss-cross wrap with a card holder was the most popular wrapped demonstration. It is so easy to do, yet I never thought of it.

The final project was wrapping a lamp shade. He said this adds a nice touch to your holiday decor.

Earlier story on Alton DuLaney.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

DontSayHurry said...

I wish I got to watch more of Rachel Ray's show! I always miss the good ones. We have many odd shaped gifts this year... I'll be sure to check out the clips!
CJR

A J Doetkott said...

Hi, thanks so much for featuring my unique photo ornament on your blog!

Happy Holidays!

Tipsy Whimsey

www.tipsywhimseyart.etsy.com
www.tipsywhimsey.etsy.com