Barbara's Beat: My grandkids and I had a Happy Halloween at the Coolest House on the Block
Sam's Club

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My grandkids and I had a Happy Halloween at the Coolest House on the Block

My grandkids, the princess, clown and blind umpire

I really enjoyed the Coolest House on the Block program I won through SheSpeaks and Snickers. A lot of ghosts and goblins came to visit our home and I dressed up to greet them at the door. I even gave  mummies some of the new candy to taste.

I bagged the new Snickers Peanut Butter Squared with a Snickers bar and carried my treats to the door. However, the rest of my treat bags waited in what was supposed to be a pop-up trash can. It worked out great.

After my grandkids spent time at church enjoying the festivities, they came to my house and helped hand out candy. This was the first year my granddaughter, 3,  was old enough to give candy to the other kids and she had a blast.


We had a lot of trick-or-treaters stop at our house

My free pop-up trash can holding my treat bags, they were running out fast
My grandkids trick-or-treating at my house




If you want to try the new Snickers Peanut Butter Squares you can enter my giveaway since I had a bag left after Halloween.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Kimberly Walker said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween.

I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting... I know I'm a little late responding, but I am now following. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
All the best,
Kim

Blommi said...

Looks like an awesome time :)