Barbara's Beat: Elmers CraftBond products are fun to use
Sam's Club

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Elmers CraftBond products are fun to use



As a BzzAgent I was sent essential crafting adhesives and tools thanks to Elmer's CraftBond and X-ACTO. I was able to use the products to make some scrapbook pages.

The CraftBond tape runner is fun and easy. It's clear and very tacky.

Glue spots are also easy and fun to use. I love that I just peel and stick.

The CraftBond clear dual tip glue pen let me make a thin or a wide spread of glue. It dries clear and I love that it's acid free and photo safe.

The X-ACTO works so easy. The paper can only slide so far and then with a click it made my corners round.

I found the scissors did stick a little when I was cutting, but the reward was a cute edge on my pictures and pages. I used some of the scissors I had already bought also.

All these poducts are available at Walmart.

Full disclosure: I was provided these tools to test and review.
Share/Save/Bookmark












No comments: