Barbara's Beat: Save $1 off the Pastrami Grilled Sandwich at Jack in the Box
Sam's Club

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Save $1 off the Pastrami Grilled Sandwich at Jack in the Box


My husband and I didn't eat at Jack in the Box very much until the Pastrami Grilled Sandwich came out.

Since we saw the Pastrami Grilled Sandwich on TV, we had to have one. After we ate the first one, we went back three days in a row for the same sandwich. For us, it is that good.

If you try it I hope you like it as much as we do.

Not valid in Austin, TX; Bakersfield, CA; Chico/Redding, CA; Houston, TX; Hawaii; Sacramento, CA; Santa Barbara, CA; Seattle, WA.

Expires Nov. 8.
Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the coupon!

nicóle said...

I grew up in FL where there aren't an JITB. When we moved to Vegas...I was perplexed by the tacos and burgers...but very quickly feel in love.
Sadly. D.C. hasn't any Jack in the Boxes here!

Momstart said...

Yummy of course, I love Jack in the box

Jenny said...

yay sandwich coupon!

Night Owl Mama said...

Omgosh that looks delicious we dont' have one of those around here

Pepper said...

Oh these are soo good! I love the sauce on them it's this applewood smoked mustard taste that is sooo yummy. Now I want one!