Barbara's Beat: Look-alike Meter answers: Who do your children look like - mom or dad?
Sam's Club

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Look-alike Meter answers: Who do your children look like - mom or dad?


MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

When MyHeritage first asked me to review this Look-alike Meter I thought it was a game. But, the more I looked at it the more interested I became.

When I decided to give it a try, I chose my daughter and her husband and my granddaughter. This was really fun and exciting. I couldn't wait to see what the answer would be.

I can't wait to see how my grandsons measure up on the meter.

MyHeritage.com Look-alike Meter is free, private and secure and settles the debate once and for all - do they look more like mommy or daddy?

Upload photos of a baby/child and both parents, in any arrangement. Then the Look-alike Meter utilizes state-of-the-art face recognition technology to determine the resemblance.

You can even explore the database of the world's top celebrities. And if your favorite isn't listed, they do take requests.

Full disclosure: I was not compensated for this review.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Kris said...

I am one of your newest followers:) I like this post, I will have to check this out:) I am looking forward to your future post:):):)