Barbara's Beat: Glue Dots crafting is easy and fun
Sam's Club

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Glue Dots crafting is easy and fun

My grandkids having a great time at the beach

I had never tried Glue Dots® Adhesives. I was so glad when TwitterMoms and Glue Dots® Adhesives teamed up and asked me to do a fun and creative Summer Bonding Project.

My grandkids went on a trip to Myrtle Beach, S.C., earlier this year and returned with sand, seashells, a sanddollar, sweet pictures and a cute magnet for me. So I decided to put a shadowbox together for my project.

Glue Dots are a great and safe alternative to typical tapes and glue guns. They're acid free and non-toxic.

Glue Dots work on many surfaces including: paper/photos, metal, wood, plastic, textiles and fibers, plastic, foam, and more. I love the no-mess solution to all adhesive and glue needs. It  bonds instantly, and requires no dry time.

Glue Dots made my project easy. I was able to use Glue Dots to glue my picture to the mat. Then I used Glue Dots to glue my shells and sanddollar to the picture. I also had to use some Glue Dots to hold the frame together after I put sand inside so the sand would stay inside. After I was finished with the inside Glue Dots was used to apply my shell and magnet to the glass on the front of the box.
Learn more about Glue Dots products and uses on Facebook and on Twitter @gluedots.

Full disclosure: “I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Glue Dots blogging contest to be eligible to receive a $30 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

So cute! I was really surprised at how sticky the Glue Dots were - great for a project like this.