Barbara's Beat: Save 10% on prescription glasses
Sam's Club

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Save 10% on prescription glasses


My husband and I try to get our eyes checked every year, but we don't always get new eyeglasses right away. I like to take time to think about it after my exam so I don't feel pressured.

I don't always purchase my prescription glasses at the same place I get my eyes checked anyway. You pay for the exam and shouldn't have a problem getting a copy of the prescription upon request.

Then you are free to buy your  glasses anywhere you choose. There are many places to compare prices and styles before you buy.

Buying glasses online is another choice that has improved, and offers a guarantee. A virtual mirror is also available.

Use the code mommy10 when prompted during your next purchase of prescription glasses at GlassesUSA and save 10%.

Disclosure: This is a sponsored story, however, the opinions are my own.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: