Barbara's Beat: Momprenuer of the day: DivaBabyDesigns
Sam's Club

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Momprenuer of the day: DivaBabyDesigns



DivaBabyDesigns' offers Birthday Tutus, Baby & Toddler Tutus, Super Hero Capes, High Chair Covers and Birthday Dresses by Leslie Bauman.

DivaBabyDesigns' is where every little girl, boy and sometimes mom's dreams becomes a reality. Kids are only little once. So, let them have as many tutus, capes, tiaras & wings their little heart’s desire! They grow up too fast already!

If you are on facebook, become a fan of Diva Baby Designs for free giveaways and special offers for fans only.

"I hand cut and hand sew by machine all my custom shirts", said Leslie. "It takes 2 hours just to trace, cut, iron, cut again, iron on then sew the names on the shirts. That doesn't count all the time it takes for the number and crown, then the tutu and the hair accessory. I like doing it this way because I have the freedom to create each item exactly how you want it to look. Plus it makes every item you purchase from me one of a kind.

"I put a lot of time and meticulous effort into each outfit I create. I am a perfectionist and I have been known to start all over on a shirt even though I was almost finished with it because I could see a tiny flaw in something. So you'll always know when you purchase something from me it is going to look spectacular. I make personalized birthday tutu outfits, tutus, headbands, tutu dresses and all kinds of sassy things for every little Diva out there.

"My boys line, "Little Stud Duds", has tuxedo and necktie shirts, custom birthday outfits and super hero capes. If you don't see something you want, just contact me and I will create something just for you.

"I personally make all my products in a smoke free and pet free home.The only exception are the wings. I order those and then put my special touches on them. I feel so blessed to be able to create something that your beautiful child will wear. My products can be worn for pictures, parties, birthdays, weddings, pageants, the holidays, dress up or any other day you want your little one to look and feel special. If you have any questions just e-mail me at divababydesigns [at] yahoo.com."

`DivaBabyDesigns' Profile: I started sewing with my grandma when I was a very little girl. My great Aunt taught me how to crochet and knit when I was little too. I took ballet since I was four and loved all the beautiful tutus, but never got to wear one.

When I had my daughter Lily, I started making headbands and tutus for her. Then some of my friends wanted me to make them for their daughters. So, I set up a shop on Etsy.

I love the fact that I get to make a little girl her very own tutu to wear as much as she wants, and a little boy his favorite super hero cape. I love to make sassy and fun things for kids to wear on their birthdays, for pictures or just for play. I feel so very blessed that I am able to create things for your children to wear and play in.

4th of July Princess Tutu Outfit: This gorgeous outfit is perfect for your 4th of July celebration and for profession pictures! It has a beautiful crown with red rhinestones, silver streamer with blue stars across the front!

The shirt has a shiny silver star with your child's name across the front of it in red! The tutu is made with red, white & blue soft tulle and it is topped off with a red sparkly ribbon for a bow!

The tutu shown is a 6 inch tutu but it will be made in any length from 6inch up to 14 inches depending on the size ordered!

This set comes in size 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 months, 2T, 4T & size 6!!

Unfortunately, this outfit has sold out, but there's plenty of other beautiful items available.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: