Barbara's Beat: Get a free pool test kit to keep your children healthy, safe from illnesses
Sam's Club

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Get a free pool test kit to keep your children healthy, safe from illnesses


If you have a pool in your yard for the kids this year,you want it to be safe. Healthy Pools wants to help keep it that way.

Order a free pool test kit today. Then test your cholrine and pH in your pool and submit your readings to the site to compare them to others in the U.S.

The site says, a properly maintained pool helps prevent recreational water illnesses, keeping swimmers healthy. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends the use of portable test strips to check pool water for adequate chlorine and proper pH.

I ordered my test strips and received an email  reminding me to post my results, but I am awaiting my test strips. I want my grandkids to be safe.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: