Barbara's Beat: Barbara's Beat is getting a new look
Sam's Club

Friday, May 28, 2010

Barbara's Beat is getting a new look

Since my brother-in-law Kenny was murdered in March, and my brother Chester almost died in April, life has slowly been trying to get back to a place we can call normal. Although, we will not stop fighting for justice for Kenny.

While everything was going on I missed my first blogoversary. So I'm making up for it by getting a complete new look, and hopefully a new start. I hope you like the new look, which will be revealed in a day or so. In the meantime, I will have some construction taking place.

Thanks for hanging in there with me. I look forward to a great future.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.