Barbara's Beat: "One Lovely Blog Award" is my very first blog award
Sam's Club

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"One Lovely Blog Award" is my very first blog award

It isn't everyday I awake to the news that I have won an award. Especially an award for my blog.

But, today was my lucky day. I was given the most bloggy love since I started my blog in April.

And as with everything, there are rules. The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are to:
accept the award, which I did, and was honored to do so.

Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and her blog link. I have posted the award and I am proud to say my very first award was presented to me by silverhartgirl at Silver's Heart. Thank you for the bloggy love.

Anyone who hasn't visited Silver's Heart and her other blog Helping mommys win, should stop by and take a look, especially if you like giveaways.

The rules say to pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered and contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for the award.

I am working on my list, which I take very seriously, and will post them as I make my decisions.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

No comments: