Barbara's Beat: Honored to review "The Triumphant Child"
Sam's Club

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Honored to review "The Triumphant Child"

I was so excited when I received an email on Tuesday with the subject line, "Congratulations you'll be receiving The Triumphant Child book.

"The letter thanked me for my interest in reviewing their book, The Triumphant Child - A Practical Guide For Raising 2, 3 and 4 year olds.

It continued, "the response to our TwitterMoms offer was truly overwhelming and we are delighted to advise that you were one of the first and qualify for a free copy of the book to review. We have asked our shipping company to dispatch your book today and you should be receiving it in the next week or so."

The email ask that once I read the book and wrote a review that I email them a copy.

"Of course please also feel free to post your review to TwitterMoms.com, your blog, twitter, facebook and anywhere else you like!"

They even offered to arrange an interview the the authors - Dr Olson Huff or Nicole Rawson-Huff - for my review.

I am so honored. My blog is still a work in progress and I have this wonderful opportunity. I only hope I can fulfill my obligation in a satisfactory manner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great book - look forward to reading your review

Anonymous said...

When will you be doing the review?

Barbara's Beat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara's Beat said...

I'm sorry.
I got the book and I am reading it. Unfortunately, I have fought being sick off and on so it's been difficult. Hoe it will be soon.
Barbara