Prize: 2 winners will receive a bottle of Nauzene Liquid and Kids T-Shirt
Nauzene Liquid is a gentle, effective homeopathic formula that works promptly to relieve nausea from upset tummies or even the dreaded “stomach flu”. It is designed for kids as young as two – and works great for the whole family.
When choosing a nausea remedy for children, parents must carefully read the label to be sure it is appropriate for the age of their children. Nauzene Kids is appropriate for children as young as two years old, but that’s not the case with some other popular brands.
“Any stomach remedy containing bismuth subsalicylate should not be given to kids under the age of 12 years old,” says Michelle Rogers, RN, BSN, MA, who has been a school nurse for the past 22 years. “It’s very important that parents read the label.”
Nauzene Kids fits the preferences of today’s parents in more ways, too. It is:
- Gluten-free, responding to a preference shared by nearly 30 percent of the public when it comes to products they consume, according to the NPD Group market research company.
- Paraben-free, removing worries about these controversial chemicals used as preservatives in many products, including some stomach upset remedies.
- Homeopathic, assuring gentle relief for the growing number of consumers who are requesting these remedies.
- Aspirin-free and caffeine-free, with no artificial flavors or dyes.
- Formulated to work well for adults, too, so Mom and Dad can benefit if they have nausea from an upset stomach or from overindulgence in food or drink.
Nauzene Kids also has a delicious natural grape flavor, making it an easy choice for everyone in the family over the age of two. Nauzene Kids has a suggested retail price of $6.99 - $9.99 and can be purchased at CVS Pharmacies, H-E-B stores, Drugstore.com, and other retail stores nationwide.
Visit Nauzene for a full list of retailers and a coupon.
Open to: US Residents 18+