Sponsored by: Time In Dolls
It would have been so much easier to teach my kids about time if we had Time In Dolls. They make learning about time fun and easy for both parents and kids.
Time In Dolls provide a positive, fun, way to teach your kids time.
You can use the doll to give yourself some time when you need a five minute break to catch up. The doll has simple skills implemented into the doll to be more creative and fun for your kids. They can practice how to tie laces, zip, snap, and velcro. Read the full review by Feisty Mom here.
Our favorite features of the Time In Dolls:
- For ages 3-10
- Helps to teach the concept of time
- Helps child to learn patience and courtesy when used for "mommy" or "daddy" time
- Gives Mom and Dad a brief moment of personal time while child explores skills
- Not for "Time Outs", but an "understanding" of time
- Works well with time management and reward systems
Remember you must complete all of the mandatory entries. You do not have to complete all entries on the Rafflecopter, but by doing so you are increasing your chances of winning. Those that wish to take advantage of daily entries be sure to visit and grab those entries.
a Rafflecopter giveaway