Michelle Palm, of Pretty Fluffy Chicken, is a featured Tablespoon blogger, which is where she shared her Earth Day Cake.
Prep Time: 1 hour
1 cake (serving size depends on cake)
- 10 batch popcorn balls (see basic recipe link below)
- green food coloring
- 6 individual packs Ocean Spray fruit snacks
- 10 large pretzel rods
- 1 layer cake, frosted with chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- flower sprinkles, assorted color
To see the step-by-step tutorial, visit Michelle's page on Tablespoon.