Barbara's Beat: Bubbles and balloons from Imperial Toys are a blast for the summer
Sam's Club

Friday, March 30, 2012

Bubbles and balloons from Imperial Toys are a blast for the summer

There's nothing more fun than bubbles and balloons. Unless they're big or glow bubbles, and launching water balloons. My grandkids love them both.



Recently Imperial Toys sent me some amazing bubbles and balloons so my grandkids could try them. And, they love them. But, to be honest, I love them, too.


This gun was so easy to use, and the bubbles kept coming out full speed. We mixed up the glow bubbles, unfortunately, the orange glow was visible in the daylight.

When it gets warmer, it will be a blast playing with the water balloons. But, after the kids got wet, we had to call it quits.

My eldest grandson can't wait to join in the fun, too. He had another engagement when we took these pictures.

If you want to find out more about Imperial Toys you can find them on Facebook. You can also find Super Miracle Bubble on Facebook. And, KAOS Get Soaked on Facebook.

Please check out the YouTube video to see more about Imperial Toys. And, see the video about the Glow Fusion Sizzle, too. The Super Miracle Bubbles video is here. And don't forget to see the KAOS Extreme Water Balloon Action video.

Disclosure: This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own.

1 comment:

tisme143 said...

I have to confess myself, I really enjoy bubbles and balloons to ;) My grand-children and I do a lot of that in the yard and sometimes even in the bathroom ( tub time ) Great review and thanks for share @tisonlyme143