Barbara's Beat: Welcome to the 2011 Ultimate Blog Party: Look for the $25 CVS gift card I submitted as a prize for the party
Sam's Club

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Welcome to the 2011 Ultimate Blog Party: Look for the $25 CVS gift card I submitted as a prize for the party

I am so happy you decided to join me for the party. Kick back and stay a while. I will be serving food and drinks and adding more prizes on my blog.

Don't forget to look for the $25 gift card I submitted on the prize list at the 2011 Ultimate Blog Party.

Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

Ms D said...

Woohooo! Let the fun begin!

TheAtticGirl said...

Stopping by from UPB11. Great to meet you! There are so many fun blogs to visit!

If you have time, I hope you’ll stop by:
http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2011/04/welcome-to-ultimate-blog-party-2011.html


You can enter to win a $25 Gift cert to my eBay store to spruce up your spring/summer wardrobe (details on post)
Have a great weekend!

Stephanie Manner Wagner said...

Hi! I'm Stephanie of AndTwinsMake5.com stopping by to see your blog from #UBP11.

Juliana said...

Hi,

Stopping by from UBP 2011. My name is Juliana and I hope you return my visit to my Personal blog or Shopping blog. Nice to meet you.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

so happy to find your blog...what a fun party
Hope you will stop by...I have some extra giveaways that require nothing but a comment...no jumping through hoops.
Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/