Barbara's Beat: Win your choice of slippers from Dearfoams 12/27

Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Win your choice of slippers from Dearfoams 12/27

 Dearfoams Slippers Giveaway

Sponsor: Dearfoams

If you want slippers for Christmas, you should experience what a comfort revolution feels like with Dearfoams. Enter to win a pair below.

Known for consistently delivering trend-right products that offer the ultimate in comfort, their flagship Dearfoams brand is the world's best-known name in slippers. Dearfoams lineage can be traced back to the original foam-cushioned slipper pioneered by their Company in 1947.

More than 60 years and a billion pairs later, people still love the exceptional comfort, style and quality provided by every pair of Dearfoams.

Prize: Choice of Slippers from Dearfoams.com
Dates: Dec. 13-27
Open to: US Residents 18+

Enter to win using the widget below. Good luck!

Barbara's Beat is not responsible for the prize.
 

33 comments:

  1. contrast lining pile boot in tan frost

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweater knit scuff

    Dearfoams Style # 30081

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one with black and white polka dots. Patty.wright1958@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink with poka dots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink with poka dots

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would pick closed slippers size 6.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would choose the sequin fair isle boots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the microsuade moccasins in black.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd get the sequin fair isle boots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would probably pick the velveteen moccasins.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would choose the pink sequin clogs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the microsuede bootie in gray.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I won I would choose the embellished velvet clog. How pretty and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would choose
    http://www.dearfoams.com/event/catalog:detail/catalogCode/fleece-clog-with-contrast-piping/categoryCode/Women-Clog-Scuff

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the mixed material boot in grey multi.

    ReplyDelete
  16. contrast lining pile boot
    marci-lyn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Microsuede clog with cross stitch

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love the mixed material boot in navy multi color angelgenius27(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would choose the sequin fair isle boot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the microsuede booties in black

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brown Microsuede Clog with faux Shearling or the Fleece Clog with Contrast Piping.

    ReplyDelete
  22. sequin fair isle boot

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm not sure which pair I would choose. I would probably let my wife pick a pair for herself.

    ReplyDelete
  24. microfiber velour closed back in black

    ReplyDelete
  25. i would love to have the velour scuff shoes the most

    lmurley2014@yahoocom

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think that I would like the sequin fair isle booties!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. i MIght pick the Velveteen mocassins.

    -Hannah Avery
    hannahardoinmx@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to Barbaras Beat so you dont miss any good giveaways or blogger opps.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/dfOG