Barbara's Beat: $420 Holiday Cash Bash 12/30

Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

$420 Holiday Cash Bash 12/30

$420 Holiday Cash Bash


Hosted by: Kara’s Deals and Steals
Sponsored by: Barbara's Beat , along with a group of amazing bloggers, listed here.

Christmas is 23 days from today - oh my! It's time to shop, shop, shop. Wouldn't winning $420 help make this holiday season a little more merry?

One lucky winner will get the choice of $420 PayPal cash or $420 in Amazon gift codes.

This giveaway will run from 12/2-12/30 and is open worldwide.

Please enter on the Rafflecopter below. All entries will be verified and anyone with false entries will be disqualified. Good luck to all! 


Disclosure: This blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments:

  1. I got some cute boots at a good price and also some toys for the little ones.
    Christilynn262 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I earn a 25% cash check for later buying toys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything was 25% off even the items on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got $75 handbag for my mom for only $4.97!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scentsy had an awesome $5 sale! I racked up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black Friday Petsmart and Tidy cat had a deal I could not refuse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got most of my daughter's on clearance after season (spring and summer). Mostly things she needs (clothes) but also some things she wanted (a skateboard with safety equip). I shopped at Kmart and put the items on Layaway so I could pay them off over a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  9. None. :( We can't afford to buy gifts this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought a bunch of stocking stuffers at JC Penney on Xmas eve for $1.97 each including wallets, backpacks, lanyards and headphones.

    Lorina Padgett
    Lb4padgetlp@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. went to the assistance league xmas sale got new clothes and handbags super cheap

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to Barbaras Beat so you dont miss any good giveaways or blogger opps.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/dfOG