Barbara's Beat: Happy Birthday, mom, we love you

Pages

▼

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy Birthday, mom, we love you

Mom was always happy when Gizmo was around.
Mom, today is your special day, and I know we have to plan a celebration. You are very special to us and we would like to take you out for a family dinner.

There are no words to express how much I love you. I feel pain when you hurt. I feel joy when you are happy. And, happy is what you deserve today, and throughout the coming year.

I want to see you smile more like you use to. Thanks for being here for me for all these years. Now, it's my turn, whatever you want or need, I want to be here for you.

Happy Birthday. We love you, mom.

1 comment:

Subscribe to Barbaras Beat so you dont miss any good giveaways or blogger opps.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/dfOG